[Fot] 1992 First of the great TRiumph reunions?

Irv Korey emanteno at comcast.net
Sat May 23 08:28:28 MDT 2020

I was also there, as a corner worker. I arrived Thursday afternoon in my
TR6, and was immediately dispatched to a corner. Each day I worked
a different corner. On Sunday, I was at corner 1, which allowed me access
to the track for the TRiumph touring lap. It was a fabulous weekend, and
Peter Egan gave it a big write up in R&T.I still have my copy.

I introduced myself to Joe and Sean Alexander in the paddock. I had just
purchased my TR4 and was beginning the process of converting it to vintage
from SCCA preparation. Their TR4 was super fresh, maybe their first event
in #97?

Good times.

Irv Korey