[Fot] Old (RACE) Cars

David Gott triumphsix at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 05:33:43 MDT 2020

Well last year my brother in law’s boat developed a fuel problem, and I came to realize pressurizing the tank manually got us back home.   My trumpet lungs came in handy!  Too bad there wasn’t a pump handy!
(Priming bulb didn’t work as turns out the leak was in the tank fitting)

Dave Gott

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone