[Fot] Maxpeedingrods

Jim Gray toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 19:28:52 MDT 2020

I’ve used them for 10 years with no problems. That said I run a 6200 rpm motor but have had it to 7K when I forgot to

set a rev limiter and had a screeching 914/6 right next to me. ( as I was going by )

If your going to use them have the big ends checked for round and the wrist pins sized or at least checked.

I didn’t have any problem but I did hear a report from someone that the big ends on theirs weren’t perfectly round but correctable.

jim g