[Fot] Oil temp

Greg Blake gblake58tr3 at icloud.com
Wed Aug 25 11:09:27 MDT 2021

That’s hot. I routinely see 220-230 with an oil cooler in a hot TX summer 20 minute race  That’s flat out flogging my car though (you know how I drive).

I doubt your oil is getting that hot on the street Dusty. Do you have any temperature indicator paint or strips?  Wonder if you could rig something up on the dipstick. Alternatively, get a long probe and dip it into the sump once the temp gauge hits that temp. At least you can correlate temps.

If it’s accurate, something seems amiss.

Sent from my iPhone