[Fot] Pistons wanted

Enquiries Road & Track enquiries at roadandtrack.net.au
Wed Jan 6 02:13:03 MST 2021

Folks

I'm chasing pistons for a  1960's Triumph Vitesse 1600 engine. I'm not sure
if the USA ever got that model (also called Sports 6) , but after 6 months
and dozens of emails and phone calls,   ive completely given up chasing
people and businesses in the UK

initially, all I want is 1 used standard piston as a sample to measure up
and test

FYI, its going into a prewar Triumph Dolomite 6 supercharged engine I'm
building. Basic measurements suggest it will work for me, but i need one in
my hand to couple up with a prototype conrod ive 3D printed for testing

yes, i know i can get custom forged ones made, and i might have to head
that way, but i still want a sample to touch and feel and turn over inside
an engine

I'm hoping someone in the group might be able to help

many thanks, and stay safe in such extraordinary times

Terry
Australia