[Fot] 1966 Triumph TR4A racecar - anyone know where it is?

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Thu Jan 7 07:11:40 MST 2021

I got this note yesterday, from a former Triumph owner/racer looking for info on a car he sold a while back.  Anyone know where it is?
A photo is attached that was taken at Moroso, and there’s a bit of history below from the former owner, who is copied on this message.

If you know of anything, please keep FOT in the loop so that we know if it was found.

"I'm trying to located a 1966 TR4A that I sold in CT to "Jerry Fiella" or something close to that name, who lived somewhere in New York State.  My wife and I both raced the car, first in Florida and Georgia, Sebring, Palm Beach, Roebling Road, and then in CT, Lime Rock, Pocono, before selling it around Sept of 2002.

I vaguely remember hearing that the new owner had installed a new roll cage to conform to current SCCA requirements, so the car may look slightly different.

Ken Francke
772-287-2689