[Fot] TR-3A parts need

Spitfire Racing spitfire_racing at twcny.rr.com
Fri Jan 8 13:52:45 MST 2021

After storing my 1959 TR-3A for the past 50+ years (yes, since 1968
actually) I am in the final stage of gathering bits I need to kick off the
restoration project.

What I need are the two brackets that bolt to the frame behind the front
cowl and attach to the front "springs" that bolt to the bumper bar. Moss
lists these as #72 in their illustration of the front bumper & grill bits.

The original Triumph numbers were 606515 and 606516. I need the pair.  TRF
just shows them as NLA in their illustration.

Let me know......

Thanks

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49