[Fot] Expired Belts (was Shop cleaning)

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:58:42 MST 2021

On the subject of expired belts, My street TR3 has two Simpson 3" wide
seat belts that are probably over 15 years old and are showing their age
from daily use. If anyone has a comparable pair of lap belts that are
freshly out of date for racing, or a pair of unused comparable lap belts
that went out of date sitting on a shelf I would be very interested in
getting them. I just do not have the money to go out and purchase a new
set. New or infrequently used expired belts would be much than what I
have. Please let me know if you have two lap belts that you don't have a
use for.

Thanks

TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*