[Fot] Shop Safety Question and related...

fubog1 fubog1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 09:55:45 MST 2021

 Another point that should be mentioned re fire bottles, never, ever, trust a fire bottle w/a plastic neck.Like the wally-world 2 1/2 pounders; I don't know if they're still on the market, they're junk, unless much improved.They have a history of failure to go poof, while reading in the green.I had one real-world failure & there have been many reports of the same.
Glen Efinger