[Fot] Shop Safety Question

Doug Mitchell dbm.spitfire at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 09:59:52 MST 2021

Since it sounds like many of us on this list have the same issue with
cutting themselves in the shop on some kind of rusty metal, may I suggest
that the next time you see your doctor, make sure to get a tetanus shot.
I'm due for one this year, so when I go in to see my PCP next month, I'll
make sure to mention it to him.