[Fot] More on lever shocks vs. tube shock conversion

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 14:11:06 MST 2021

 I had a bottle of the old shock fluid I used in my race car in my garage.  I can't even remember where I got it.  I just went to  check on it and sure enough, it was still there.  Not enough left to do more than one shock, but it appeared to look the same as it did when I filled my shocks (about 1980).  Never changed it again. It looks like, and has a similar viscosity to molasses!
Jack