[Fot] Follow up on my lever shock question

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 04:45:25 MST 2021

 One quick tip - the quality of the stock shock links available now is okay, but they won't stand up to a lot of abuse. I get maybe 3 seasons' use before they start to fail.
I switched to the Goodparts rose-joint version last year or the year before and they hold up much better. I would argue that they are worth every penny.
Regards,Bob Lang