[Fot] Bill Dentinger

Jeff Snook jeffsnook01 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:49:27 MST 2021

WOW, what a shock.  I am very sad to hear the news.  Bill and the Beady Eye guys were my first acquaintances when I started vintage racing.  They kind of adopted me at Grattan in 1993.  I had just bought a “race ready” TR3A that had a SVRA logbook so I thought I was perfectly legal for vintage racing.  It wasn’t until a year of so later that Bill told me the fiberglass fenders on my car were NOT legal, but that I was so slow, no one cared!  Lots of good weekends with the Beady Eye guys enjoying their companionship, good racing, and of course the after racing Wine/Cheese parties.  Don Brick was a Wisconsin cheese guy so he always brought the best from his factory for us to sample.  I got to know Bill & Shirley a little better when Bill asked me to market some of his cars for him.  First class people, and Bill will be surely missed by the Triumph racing community.  Glad that Henry is continuing the “Old Blue” legacy and hope to have many great races again with Old Blue!

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com
419-344-0319