[Fot] 1962 TR4 Race car on Bat

Irv Korey emanteno at comcast.net
Fri Jan 29 14:14:15 MST 2021

The number and the red wire wheels are the key giveaways. That's Don
Brick's former car. That car was
raced for many years in the midwest. Don was my instructor at Drivers'
School in 1999.

Don sold the TR4 to Jonathon Suhre a number of years ago, but I don't think
Jonathon raced it more than once or twice.
Jonathon's Dad Ken may have had it out a bit as well. Ken is a TRiumph guy
with a really nice TR3, and he has vintage raced for
many years in his Mini. Looking at the pics from 2018, Ken did a complete
makeover of the car. Ken sold the TR4 on BAT in 2018.
The link is in the first paragraph of the current BAT ad.

I don't know if Ken is on the FOT list, but if anyone here is interested in
this car, if you contact me I can put you in touch
with Ken.

Irv Korey