[Fot] GT6 vs TR6 blocks - interchangeability?

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Fri Jan 29 19:11:31 MST 2021

I know the differences are the head (deeper head/thus larger combustion chamber on the TR6 to be proportionate to increased stroke and keep compression ratio reasonable.

Rods are the same, crank is stroked to get to larger displacement, cylinders have the same bore, TR6 pistons have a “higher” wrist pin height equal to the amount of the increased throw, as the rods are the same.