[Fot] New member

Mark Santerre msanterre14 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 20:02:56 MDT 2021

Hi my name is Mark and I was nominated to the group by Bob Lang
Thank you Bob and all the members who welcomed me.
As Bob said I am one of three guys who now own the 70 TR6 that belonged to
Tony Martin.
Bob had mentioned we suffered a set back wed at Palmer 1-1/4 lap into TNiA
the right front spindle sheared off at the seal boss.
 The front is mostly all custom parts.
Spindles were oversize made by Group 44 ,
Hubs are custom with Jaguar rotors,and 4 piston JRZ on one side Sierra on
the other
The JRZ mounting ears were snapped off when axle let go.
We have a spare spindle but are having trouble  finding a caliper.
Would anyone have an idea where I could possibly  find one.

Mark