[Fot] Search for TR4 CT7135L

David Gott triumphsix at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 07:34:02 MDT 2021

Hi Amici,
I’ve had a gentleman, Ed Paul, reach out to me with an interesting story about the grill in my car; and he has shared his search for an old TR4 race car.  Do any of you know what has become of the 4 he mentions in the blurb below?  I don’t recognize the names, but also BD (before Dave). Let me know if you happen to, and I’ll share the information.  (He has also posted on FB in a couple places).Thanks!Dave Gott
Message from Ed:
“Hi David, Saw you race car photos and I remember giving a new front grille to the previous owner for that car. My dad worked in a dealership that stop selling Triumphs and when cleaning out the shop prior to a move gave me the grille and told me to give it to someone or throw it out. Still looks go. I am wondering if you might know of the car listed below.I am looking for a Triumph TR-4 and the serial number is CT 7135L; engine number CT7319E. The car is was a 1962 TR-4 that was built into a race car by Dave Hackett in 1963. The raced in the Northeast of the United States and then sold to James Grob of Fort Lee, New Jersey in October 1967. I would love to find if this car still exists and if it does where is it now.Ed Paul”

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone