[Fot] Sparkplugs

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 07:45:38 MDT 2021

 My applications are almost all TR6, so your part numbers may be slightly different...

This happened (the plugs became unavailable) with the NGK 6 heat-range plugs last year.
The only difference I noticed with the NGK BPR6ES and the BP6ES was no static on AM radio.
The NGK BPR7ES should work fine on your race car.
FWIW, I recently ordered 7's from Summit Racing and they "back ordered". This happened last year with the 6's, so I expect a notice from Summit to the effect that the BP7ES is NLA and they'll cancel the order.
It's not Covid - it's manufacturers dumping product lines that have low volume. That and "consolidation". They look at storing products and long inventory turns and jettison the slow moving products.
Regards,Bob Lang