[Fot] abradable coatings

Bob Kramer rkramer56 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:03:31 MDT 2021

Joe,

Can't say I'm lucky when I scuffed pistons but mine are okay.  I had a
radiator bottom hose pop off and saw the steam, but by the time I realized
I should shut it down I had the damage to just the skirts. Three were
scuffed a very minor amount so I saved the set . They've been sitting in a
box for years and only now, with this product would I consider using them.

Bob Kramer