[Fot] Fw: Put-in-Bay 2022 Registration is OPEN !!

Rich Hahn putinbaytr3 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 12:39:50 MST 2022

 Thank you for your plug Sam!!!  They can also contact me with any questions.
RICH HAHN216-226-2323putinbaytr3 at yahoo.com
Looking forward to seeing a big turnout and no hurricanes!!!
Rich

  Fellow FOT'ers,          If you ever wanted to attend a historic event, then this is a race you have to do at least once. It's run by Jack Woehrle, who is the former chief of SVRA, and he started this even in 2010, It's a short ferry trip to Put in Bay island and the races are run on the airport. The layout is 1.5 miles of short straights and sharp corners, with top speeds of 90 mph in my TR6.I've run the event for 5 years, but attended all events, and it's a blast driving the old historic 3-mile course through the streets of Put In Bay for a re-enactment of the races held back in the 50's. This year they are featuring a Triumph vs. MG race, and all Triumph and MG entries receive a $50 discount from the regular entry fee of $400. It's held during the week, and I recommend coming up on Tuesday and going home either late Thursday after the races or Friday morning. You can rent Condo's or hotels rooms in advance; don wait until you get on the Island to look for a place to stay. Check it out and if you can join me, I'll have my #75 PLN tribute car and the original #12 Kastner Brophy TR6! I'd love to see a bunch of Triumphs hit the Island this year. There is an entry limit due to space, so if want to attend enter early, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Sam Halkias