[Fot] 4.33 Gearsets Available

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 14:29:53 MST 2022

Hi,
I have two ea. 4.33 gear sets for big Triumphs that have been sitting on the shelf for too long.
One is brand-new, never installed, never used. The other was installed in my race car for around 7 autocross seasons, figure maybe 200 miles on it.
I'm pretty sure both a Bastuck - they def. came form Germany when I bought them (via Carsten Conrads) - figure 2001-ish.
$500 for the new one, $450 for the used one.
Ping me off list for any discussion. I'd rather not have to deal with eBay (or Facebook MktPlace), but will list them there is there's no interest here.

Regards,Bob Lang