[Fot] 1500 Spit single carb

Erik Jacobsen kekjacobsen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 14:00:07 MST 2022

I'm looking for the dimensions for a 1500 single carb manifold and carb to see if I can use one on an oddball project of mine (a 1958 Standard 10 Estate). I have a rather constricted area to try and fit into as the car is RHD, so the master cylinders are close, and the fenderwell is quite close to the engine. I need the overall width from head face to outside of carb and the width of the carb from the centerline (or each end of the manifold).
I've attached a photo of the area for reference.
Thanks much and have a great weekend!