[Fot] Display Pavilion. Donated to the FOT & HOF by our TR Friends in Texas.

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 07:49:14 MST 2022

FOT:

The FOT/HOF Display Pavilion has been refurbished and will be getting new signage.

This is being spearheaded by Gary Kincel of the British Sports Car Hall of and will be supported by the WPTA.

It will be first used at the Pittsburgh ConventionCenter to display Classic Cars and to promote the PVGP, this February.

It will be also used at Pitt-Race to display significant Triumph Cars in the FOT Paddock.

Next, it will be at Schenely Park during the British Car Show and the PVGP street races.

Another planned use is expected to be at the Moss Motorfest and British Sports Car Hall of Famein June of 2023. This will be a huge event that includes the 75th Anniversary of the founding of Moss Motors.

We can be proud……thank you Texas Triumphs!