[Fot] 298dx Cam

kknight at klaenv.com kknight at klaenv.com
Fri Feb 18 08:20:57 MST 2022

Good Morning;

I have been able to find four TR 3/4 cam blanks in Europe, thanks to Chris
Marx.  I have an order fir one 298dx cam and need a second order to make
this purchase work.  As you all know this cam is a Larry Young design and a
great cam for a vintage racer.  If you are interested please contact me
directly and I will give you an estimate of the cost for a fully ground cam.
As you can imagine new quality cam blanks are a bit thin on the ground these
days and with everything going on.  Finding this batch was tough.  It might
be a good time to salt one away for a future engine.  Cams do not last
forever.

Ken

3 Dog Racing

--