[Fot] Kas at Le Mans with Nissan. GTP

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 06:55:12 MST 2022

A great picture of Kas at what may be the pinnacle of his Motorsports Career.

This week, we will be taking Kas’ personal collection of items, that relate to his Nissan Years, to Nissan Corporate in Franklin, TN.  Eventually, these items will become a display honoring Kas and his involvement as Vice-President of Nissan’s Motor Sports Division.  (Nissan Performance Technologies, Inc.) The display will reside at Nissan Heritage Museum in Nashville, TN. in association with the Lane Museum.  The famous GTP #83 is there. I will try to get some pictures to share with the FOT.