[Fot] Bell Housing question

walt at hot-tr6.com walt at hot-tr6.com
Thu Feb 24 15:44:07 MST 2022

Way before Moss Motors offered their nicely constructed kit to attach a
Toyota W58 5 speed transmission to a TR6 engine I had done my own
modification which is not as tidy but it has served me well for 5 years now.
I have acquired a second W58 transmission which I have rebuilt and wish to
have it ready to swap out as needed but I need a modified TR6 bell housing
to bolt onto the front of my 5 speed transmission. In the past I had this
work done here in Albuquerque but that machine shop closed down due to
Covid-19. Do any FOT members know of a source for this work? I have a nice
TR6 transmission bell housing to use as a core.

Thanks

Walter Hollowell

Albuquerque, New Mexico

--