[Fot] TR250/TR6 assistance please

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sun Mar 6 16:34:49 MST 2022

Here's a 1971 with very low miles that was on Bring a Trailer. Not sure
what "early" means, but this has a pretty good series of picture.  I
work with the person who ended up buying it, at least I'm pretty sure it
was this one, if you need more pictures I might be able to convince him
to take some.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-triumph-tr6-45/

Starting with picture 70, there are close ups of the drivers footwell /
carpet.

Regards, Tony Drews