[Fot] Fwd: TR6 race care for sale?

Lorne Fritz lorne.fritz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:02:08 MDT 2022

Hi Mike,  Not sure if this will interest you, but I have an earlyTR4 with PHA and NeRegion SCCA race History.  This car needs a lot of work.  Solid car that was wrecked at the Reading road race about 1970.  It has been in dry storage(except for 1 year) ever since.  A few years ago I sand blasted and painted a good frame  and sat the body back on it.  It does need assembled and most but not all of the racing parts are missing.   Reasonably priced to good home.  Lorne Fritz