[Fot] 1970 GT6 Drag Car for sale

dustin nicholson nicholsondustin at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 11:58:21 MDT 2022

Amici,
A member of our Triumph club in Houston is selling his drag racecar.  9 second 1/4 mile at 139 MPH.  Frame stretched 10" with a NASCAR Buick V6 600 HP.  Offered with car hauler, but willing to sell separate.  Asking $25,000 for the package, said to have 2 to 3 times that put into building it.  I've seen it run once, it's LOUD!  That's all I know, reach out to the seller Abe Rosa for more info.  aberosa at yahoo.com
Facebook market place add Log in or sign up to view

|  |
Log in or sign up to view

See posts, photos and more on Facebook.

Youtube video of 1/4 mile 9 sec truimph gt6 update

|  |  |

|  |
9 sec truimph gt6 update

Thanks,