[Fot] Factory set up tools for a “big TR” (TR4A and TR6) diffrtential

Bob Kramer rkramer56 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:32:31 MST 2022

Phil

I have collected a bunch of helpful tools over the years that allow me to
rebuild diffs. I did my first one following the guidance provided Len
Renkenbeger's Six Tech Manual. In it he describes how you can make tools at
home to do all that needs to be done. The manual can be found online at the
link below. Beware, there are a lot of other chapters that you will want to
click on as it is a great resource.

http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/6-tech-Manuals.htm

Bob Kramer