[Fot] Nomination

Travis Smith doctor_throttle at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 17:47:04 MST 2022

 Hello FOT!Many thanks Rick and Erik! I'm thrilled to be invited and eager to learn and share. I bought my first Spitfire in boxes when I was 15. Over 70k mi and many years later it's still my pride and joy, joined by its stablemates, and yes, it's in one piece (at the moment). Have a great week,Travis