[Fot] Selling my toy-hauler race trailer

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Tue Feb 7 16:34:35 MST 2023

Hi All - I'm selling my 24' Continental/Forest River toy hauler.  I bought a Class C motorhome to tow with, so I don't need the RV bits in the trailer.

It's in Appleton, Wisconsin. It's a 2018 model, with about 16,000 miles on it. 50-amp electrical service, propane furnace, air conditioning, microwave, good-sized electric/propane refrigerator, shower and toilet, propane water heater, lots of storage cabinets. 100-gal potable water tank, 40-gal black, 40-gal gray. Two 30-pound propane tanks. Load range E tires (5yrs old). Extra height - 8-foot ceilings. Electric tongue jack. 4-foot tongue (28 feet overall length).
The trailer is by Continental Cargo, with the RV bits done by Forest River. It weighs 7,000 pounds with the 100 gallons of water on board. I towed it with my F150.
It has a 20-foot awning and very bright LED work lights outside.
The "garage" space is 14' 6" with six D-ring tie-downs. Two flip-down single beds with a removable table in between.
It's time to do the brake service and I'll get that done before you come and get it.
I'd like to get $25,500 for it.
The canopy poles stay with me. I was just too lazy to unload them before taking pictures. [?]

If you have any interest, let me know!

Scott (B.)