[Fot] Can you donate something to help keep my web sites live?

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:47:03 MST 2023

TeriAnn,
I've lost count of how many times I've referred to your Web pages,
especially the Webber info; thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.
My  donation should be in your account.  I'd say don't spend it all in one
place, but that's the point of your solicitation, isn't it?

Good luck

jim

--
jim  W4BEA