[Fot] Security Systems

walt at hot-tr6.com walt at hot-tr6.com
Thu Feb 23 11:43:15 MST 2023

I have used GeoSky Alert security, alarm and GPS tracking products on both
my enclosed racecar trailer and my Excursion tow vehicle. This system is
pricy but effective. 3 years ago when my trailer was stolen it notified my
phone trailer that it was in motioned so I tracked it down and recovered it
a gunpoint. Local police wasn't interested in helping. Unfortunately GeoSky
Alert is closing their operation and I am interested in a replacement
security system. If any FOT members know of a good product please let me
know. I want a system that communicates to my cell if a door is opened or
the trailer is in motion. I wish to be able locate and track my trailer via
GPS maps.

Thanks for Your Recommendations,

Walter Hollowell

Albuquerque, New Mexico