[Fot] Machine Shop people

ralph hansen quikrx at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 15:58:16 MST 2023

hello all,
I have a friend who owns a family owned parts store group and machine shop. Their machinist has up and left suddenly putting them in a bind. Theye are looking for a top notch machinist or someone with some experience who wants to learn more and move up. Must be the usual on time, never miss a day, pleasant hard worker who produces a quality result. Shop is located in Monroe WI. Any interest or know of someone send them to me and I'll make the intros. Even someone who is looking for a short term to help them out might work.
As a side to this, I might need a really good shop within 2 hrs of Antioch IL to work on a Herald/Spit engine that is now stuck in Monroe. The usual, turn crank, bore cyls and lifter bores, cam bearings, mill head and block, Valve seats, guides and valve job.
Thanks in advance,Cheers,Ralph