[Fot] Fuel Pressure

Rod Pierce rpierce141 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:22:37 MST 2023

I recently acquired a fuel pressure checking kit so I decided to check the
fuel pressure going into and coming out of the regulator on my Spitfire.
 I had about 6 psi going in and 3 psi coming out.  Just as it should be, or
at least that is what I have heard.  I have dual SUs.

I'm looking for confirmation or thoughts about the fuel pressure.

Also, what spark plugs to use with my newly rebuilt 1300 with a shaved head
and forged pistons.  I'm running 110 octane.  I don't doubt this
discussion has been had already so if somebody can direct me to a thread
that would be great.

Thanks