[Fot] unfortunately

ralph hansen quikrx at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 13:34:53 MDT 2023

 WOW - really sad to here. I hope you recover quickly and painless if possible.
Ralph
    On Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 12:31:01 PM CDT, Bob Bownes -Seiri via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

 Walter,
Such an unfortunate turn of events. Please heal well and quickly!
All the best,Bob

On Mar 15, 2023, at 12:05, Walt Hollowell via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

Unfortunately, I must withdraw my registration to the 2023 Kastner Cup. On February 7 I was involved in a serious accident (not automotive related) whereby I sustained multiple compound fractures to my right ankle and lower leg bones. I have had 4 surgeries so far and expect that many or more in the upcoming weeks. There was even talk of removing my right foot but that appears to be off the table for now. I will be in rehab all summer and into the fall. I hope to get back to racing in 2024 if my rehab allows. My wife and I were really looking forward to seeing my racer buds in Wisconsin but it is not to be. Hopefully I will see you next year.

Walter Hollowell

Albuquerque, New Mexico

fot at autox.team.net

fot at autox.team.net