[Fot] GT6 oil cooler

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Wed Mar 15 14:33:25 MDT 2023

I agree in theory, though my rad is oversized - keeps the car at 185 in the middle of August - even with the oil cooler in front.

On Mar 15, 2023, at 4:19 PM, Jason Ostrowski <jason at multivintage.com> wrote:

Mike.
Scott’s advice is all good except I’d try to mount the oil cooler under the radiator and little more forward.
I don’t like the air going through the oil cooler, warming up and then going through the radiator. If possible try to push fresh cool air for each cooler separately. All the air can pass through the grill for the radiator and the air for the oil cooler can come from below. (Through the air dam, and shrouded separately.)
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ racecars
Sent from my iPhone