[Fot] FW: TR3A Race Car Restoration San Diego Area

tarch1961935 at gmail.com tarch1961935 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 12:09:05 MDT 2023

Dave,

I recently sold ‘ole #196 to my son, Richard IV. He is turning it into a real racecar. Over a period of about 15 years I drove it to something like 45 races and picked up 32 trophies. Hauling my pit bike (the Triumph Trident 750) to Daytona, VIR or Mid-Ohio was something of it own challenge.

But, alas, it’s time for me to pass the baton. Which brings me to the point, how do I get son-Richard on the FOT list? My enrollment goes back to the Uncle Jack days, so it’s also time for me to retire off the list.

If you run into Joe Alexander, tell him to Amazon a copy of “15 of the 16 ‘Dumbest Things I’ve Ever Done in an Airplane.” As an old pilot and’ll get a kick out of it.

Thank you for your help.

Richard

T A Y L O R   A R C H I T E C T U R E

                T h e   S t o v e    W o r k s