[Fot] Independent Rear Suspension

toodamnfunky at comcast.net toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Tue Mar 5 06:38:27 MST 2024

Remember the test drive at around midnight at the lower RV parking lot after you got the trans installed, after it rained ?

I do. I got there late Thursday night and discovered Friday morning I had destroyed one of my trailer axles.  I managed to find an axle in Topeka.

Only after I was laying under the trailer on Saturday between races putting it in that the spring perches were wrong and I said out loud “ great, now I need a welder,

a torch and a grinder all the time thinking I was pretty screwed. I heard one of the spectators standing next to the car say “ I have all of that, I’ll be right back”.

Sure enough he was in less than an hour. I moved the spring perches where they needed to be and continued on.

Great folks in Topeka.

Jim  g