[Fot] And another new driver to add...

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Tue Mar 19 17:44:30 MDT 2024

I'm pleased to introduce Andy Hoisington, who is purchasing Robert Mackenzie's 1147 Spit Racer that was listed here some weeks ago.  Mark will you please add him to the FOT list (or as Joe used to put it "twang your magic plunker")?

Andy has a street Spitfire, and has wanted to go racing for a long time.  Andy's my cousin and has visited us at the track a few times and is hooked.  Rather than converting his nice little street Spit into a race car, he saw the wisdom of starting with something that's all ready to go.  Or ALMOST all ready to go.  Andy will be working on reinstalling the freshly built race motor and plans to go through the Midwestern Council race school this summer.

Scott (B.)