[Glen-scca-racing] oink-oink again

Rob Craig rcraig@stny.rr.com
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:22:16 -0400

Hi folks!

It is time for the 2nd annual Glen Region SCCA Pig Out!  Glen Region
members will be having an all-weekend party during the Zippo US Vintage
Grand Prix Saturday, Sept 8 and Sunday, Sept 9 at Watkins Glen.  Pat
Scopelliti and John Florence will provide their motorhomes as the anchor
for the big bash, plus Kent Sawyer, Brian Scotti, and myself providing
additional grills, coolers, and food, etc..  Come around noon time
Saturday, stay for the weekend!   Not too often do you have 4 open wheel
racers and a Ferrari driver cook for you!

Location will be on the outside of the heel of the boot (you know the
2nd gear right hander with the bump before the turn in!). There will be
an older Dodge motorhome and a new black Dodge Ram pickup with a
motorhome trailer.   We will try to have a Glen Region banner and I'm
sure Pat will be proudly flying his Ferrari flag to commemorate this
year's F1 title and easily identify the party site.

We will have lots of food, including burgers, hot dogs, sausages, chips,
soda, etc. beer, and possibly wine, (hey it is the Finger Lakes!).  We
also welcome anyone who wants to bring food, etc. too!  Bring a friend
or an entourage, please come.  If it was as fun as last year, it will be
great.

All are welcome: race car drivers, soloers, workers, administrators,
guests of the region, friends and neighbors (neighbours for fellow
racers up North).

Any questions or suggestions, please call me at 796-6265 or 974-4378 or
e-mail me.

Hope to see you there!

Rob Craig
Glen Region SCCA