[Glen-scca-racing] SCCA Tech License Upgrades

Jones, Brian bjones@bechtel.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:16:20 -0400

Hello !

For those of you who don't recognize the email address, this is Brian Jones,
your NeDiv Scrutineering Administrator. The official email address is
bjones4274@aol.com, which is the best place to send correspondence,
although, if you'd prefer, use this address as your contact.

As many of you are probably painfully aware, we've had a Major Problem
getting License Upgrades for Tech (Scrutineering) Personnel processed in a
timely fashion (or at ALL, in some cases). I've been aware that this issue
needed to be addressed.

Well, I've been in touch with Licensing in Topeka, and they're being VERY
cooperative. I now have the ability to email requests for upgrades, and
they, so far, have been processed VERY quickly. Three individuals have been
upgraded this week, including receiving their new credentials, and the email
was only sent last Wednesday.

Bottom line is, I think this issue can be solved. Please email me with your
requests for upgrades, and we'll get the process started.

Sincerely,
Brian Jones
NeDiv Scrutineering Administrator