[Gta] Facebook page for BMCD contacts and marketing

Ashford Little 70Tr6 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 20:38:18 MST 2009

Please consider signing up for this.  This is an easy way for LBC car lovers
to be in contact with one another.

Ashford Little
70tr6 at comcast.net

Begin forwarded message:

<britcars at bellsouth.net>, "Bgillson at Bellsouth. Net" <bgillson at bellsouth.net>,
"Chick Harvey" <CHarvey at NWGABSA.org>, "'David Kirkman'" <KIRKMANdav1 at aol.com>,
"'Don Harmer'" <MgNut at mindspring.com>, "Ian at LBC"
<Ian at LittleBritishCarClub.com>, "'Jack Walter'" <JackWalter at bellsouth.net>,
"Kenneth Yokelson" <ksyokelson at bellsouth.net>, "'Larry Norton'"
<MgBNut1973 at yahoo.com>, "Lisa Smith" <Lisa at romegeorgia.org>, "'Pete Olson'"
<Plop32e at tds.net>, "'Sander Slomovic'" <sslomovic at gmail.com>, "'Scott Sewell'"
<Scooter.Sewell at gmail.com>, "Steve Cripps" <minimn at mindspring.com>, "'Steve
Kohlhagen'" <sfkohlhagen at bellsouth.net>, "'Steve Logan'"
<wslogan1 at bellsouth.net>
> Subject: facebook page for BMCD contacts and marketing
>

> Dear BMCD Committee members,
>
>             As we discussed in our last group meeting, our contact and
marketing methods need to be improved upon so we can reach a larger audience
more effectively to distribute news about BMCD as well as ALL British Car Club
news.

>             To make this as effective as possible,  we ALL need to become
members of the Facebook page that has been created,  and then invite all of
our British Car owning friends to do the same,  and then of course we to
encourage them to follow suit.

>             We have had around 400 entrees for BMCD in the past.  I fully
expect that we can double that number and reach 800 members (fans) on this
facebook page in a fairly short time.   It does not take a lot of work, it
does not cost anything, and it will mean a great deal to the turn out and
participation that we get from all future British Motor Car events.

> So if you have not joined up already,  click this link or copy in your
browser:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BritishMotorCar-Group/170009585965?ref=share

> Even If you have joined already,  sign on again and click on the 'Suggest to
Friends" button on the top left and do just that  J

> Let's make this the best marketing tool that we have to get the word out
about all future British Motorcar Events

> If the link refuses to work for you,  log on to Facebook,  and in the
'search' box type in:  BritishMotorCar Group