[Gta] Garage Party Tonihgt Night!!

Ashford Little 70tr6 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 16 11:02:32 MDT 2009

This sounds like fun.  I didn't see a map attachment, but the physical
address is:

245 University Avenue SW,
Atlanta, Ga  30315
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF8&q=245+University+Avenue+SW
, Atlanta,+Ga+
+
30315
&fb
=
1
&gl
=
us
&cid
=
0,0,601151685914820868
&ei=1abYSuyeHJSn8AbSrNG3BQ&ved=0CA4QnwIwAA&hq=245+University+Avenue
+SW, Atlanta,+Ga++30315&hnear=&z=16&iwloc=A

Sorry for the late notice, but I didn't get the update due to my email
change.

Ashford