[Gta] FW: Help with getting message out on website

Hermann Schaller hermannschaller at msn.com
Wed Aug 25 13:45:38 MDT 2010

Dear GTA Members,

Bill (the Pilot) Stoessel has a question regarding the assembly of the new
interior kit to his TR6.
Can anybody help him? - See his e-mail below.
If yes sent him an e-mail at: WStoessel at aol.com

Best regards
Hermann (the German) Schaller
1949 Triumph 2000 Roadster
(with a non-vinyl interior)

From: WStoessel at aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:28:29 -0400
Subject: Help with getting message out on website
To: hermannschaller at msn.com

Herman,

 I am not sure how to do this myself using the website I have looked but cant
figure it out.  I just got a new interior vinyl kit from Victoria British but
it didn't come with any instructions on how to put.  I am think maybe someone
in the club has already accomplished this task.

What do I have to do to get a message out to the membership?

Thanks, Bill