[Gta] REMINDER: Chris Gore Spring Drive Saturday, April 3

Campsmith, Michael (CDC/OID/NCHHSTP) mgc4 at cdc.gov
Wed Mar 31 07:45:08 MST 2010

I'm sending this to the autox group in case you did not already receive
from the GTA aMember list.

The Chris Gore Spring drive is this Saturday, April 3.  Weather is
supposed
to be beautiful, so polish up your car and join the group for a drive in
the north Georgia mountains.

If you want to caravan up to Chris and Poolies, meet me at the Starbucks
on
Mansell Road 1/4 mile west of Georgia 400; address is 1605 Mansell Road,
Alpharetta, GA 30004.  This is not the Starbucks we meet at for the
backroads drives; I plan to take 400 up to Dahlonega and will leave out
at
10:15 AM.

My cell phone number is 404-932-8057 if you need to tell me to wait on
you.

Directions and details are on the GTA calendar.  Cars will start
arriving
at the Gore house around 11 and the drive starts around 1 PM.

Bring your lunch and blanket for a picnic on the lawn, followed by a
beautiful drive in the country side.  Hope to see you there.

Michael Campsmith
GTA activities director