[Healeys] Revolving Sprite

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:15:15 MDT 2007

Rick -

I suggest it will be easier and cheaper to go with a curtain + two ladies in
bikinis w/ white go-go boots rather than paying the big bucks for a display
revolver.  Plus bikini ladies are still rather useful after the event,
whereas the revolver you will have to dismantle and store somewhere -
trouble.  If you are really lucky you can even get the bikini ladies to get
you beers from the fridge.

But that would be my personal preference anyway.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8