[Healeys] Hylomar $$$$$

63AHBJ7 63AHBJ7 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 10 19:34:44 MDT 2007

Don, etal:

<<I am about out of my second tube of the Permatex Hylomar >>

That is EXACTLY what started me on my "hunt"!!  And a BUNCH of hours!!

When I DID track down Wurth it was $39/pair of tubes so $50 for 3 is a
bargin<G>!!

<<Buy a case for your club and hand them out at tech sessions or meets. >>

Whilst that idea HAS merit, I would think that most clubs could buy 3/6/9 and
swap them back and forth between Members or even sell.  Or offer a Event "Door
Prize"?
Or some BIG club i.e. Midwest, NE, SO could but several cases and sell to
augment their treasury??  Or even a National one<VBG>!!!

Ed