[Healeys] Dash bracket shims?

wericars at aol.com wericars at aol.com
Sat Aug 18 11:46:13 MDT 2007

Hello list.? It is a great day for working on a Healey restoration!? As I install my dash, I notice there is quite a bit of space between the end brackets and the chassis where the bolt secures the dash to the door frame.? I'd say about a quarter to a half inch on either side.? Is there a shim or spacer that is supposed to go between the bracket and the chassis?? I see nothing in the Parts Books or the Moss catalogue.

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8